Blockchain transaction blocked/Транзакция в блокчейне заблокирована/

Как вернуть транзакцию повисшую в блокчейне? Помогите разобраться с проблемой отправил транзакцию с биржи на кошелек а она заблокировалась в блокчейне.

–edit by @przemer
How to return a transaction hung in the blockchain? I sent a transaction from the exchange to my wallet and it got blocked in the blockchain.

Hi @Aleksy, please write in English so everyone can understand.
Regarding your issue, if you can provide the transaction ID, we can check what’s wrong with the transaction.

However, you could also try contacting your exchange. There was a known issue with Binance where they were sending transactions with a too low fee, causing the transactions to not execute.

Бинанс биржа сделан перевод на кошелек и все до сих пор тишина все молчат

— edit by @przemer
Binance exchange made a transfer to the wallet and all is still silent

79a2ba558bcd0a54bf01146

9485c2a8b1 245781985d3e7

d17b071ebaf56ea2cb

Прошу прощения но Английским языком не владею.

–edit by @przemer
I apologize, but I don't speak English.

Yes, this issue pertains to Binance. I recommend reaching out to their support team for assistance. Please provide them with the following link:

https://service.lisk.com/api/v3/transactions?transactionID=79a2ba558bcd0a54bf011469485c2a8b1245781985d3e7d17b071e6af56ea2cb

Explain that the transaction was unsuccessful and request the return of your LSK.

Да, этот вопрос относится к Binance. Я рекомендую обратиться за помощью в их службу поддержки. Пожалуйста, предоставьте им следующую ссылку:

https://service.lisk.com/api/v3/transactions?transactionID=79a2ba558bcd0a54bf011469485c2a8b1245781985d3e7d17b071e6af56ea2cb

Объясните, что транзакция была неудачной, и попросите вернуть ваши LSK.

Они отрицают какие либо претензии на контакт не идут. Есть другой вариант как вернуть монеты???

–edit by @przemer
They deny any claim to contact me. Is there any other way to get the coins back????

No, the funds didn’t leave their account, only they can return them.

Нет, средства не покинули их счет; только они могут их вернуть.

Благодарю транзакция отменена.средства вернули на биржу.

–edit by @przemer

Thank you. The transaction has been canceled. The funds have been returned to the exchange.

1 Like