Transaction failed ? ledger nano s

I bought LISK at a high price from the Binance exchange and transferred it to my wallet (leger live)

I’m trying to transfer my balance from old Lisk nano to the new account. I’m using Lisk desktop 2.0.3

Also, I can still see the balance on my old account

What should i do now

Hi @SAD

With the old Lisk address system, there was a requirement to initialize your account by making at least one outgoing transaction to ensure full security. Unfortunately, your account did not meet this requirement, making it vulnerable to a collision attack. This attack uses a brute force method to obtain a different private key that leads to the same account.

Regrettably, someone was able to reclaim your funds by generating a colliding private key, which effectively locked you out from your account. I understand that this is frustrating and disheartening news. Here is the address of the person who reclaimed your funds: lskhxva7pna4n4hbwmf7u4tkcehwng6cgxzjbayo4 account

I want you to know that I empathize with your situation, and I understand how difficult it can be to lose your hard-earned funds. Unfortunately, there’s nothing that can be done at this point, and your funds are lost.

1 Like

How did this happen ? … Is there an airdrop in the future ?

Dear Max KORDEX , I don’t lie